Lane Memorial Gardens & Funeral Home
Lane Memorial Gardens opened in west Eugene in 1953. The 40-acre site, which includes manicured lawns as well as natural areas, is known for its beautiful statuary and views of the Willamette valley. A haven for wildlife, Lane Memorial Gardens is a fitting location for the permanent remembrance of those who have died. In the 1980’s, a full service funeral home was added to the site to serve the needs of our community from one convenient location. A mausoleum and columbarium, used for the above ground placement of caskets and urns, was built in 1983. In 2005, after many years of ownership by a large multinational corporation, Lane Memorial was purchased by the Musgrove family, who has a long history of service to the families of Lane County.
Where to Find Us
5300 West 11th
Eugene, OR 97402
Head west on the Randy Pape Beltline, the beltline will end at West 11th Ave. Please take a right on West 11th Ave, and head west. Continue on West 11th for .8 Miles. At the stop light, turn left into the cemetery, you have arrived.